Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Watch Out For...

Please watch out for the following three names while taking writing work:

"Den Miller"
"Promo Basics"
"Sarah Small"

These are the three names of clients who have not paid me. I have seen others post this kind of things on writing blogs and have prefaced it by saying "I wouldn't normally do this but...." however I think that this is something writers should do. All three of these names have been contacted, over and over again, threatened with lawsuits, told of politely and then told off not-so politely, and at last, told that I was going to be posting their names out there for the world to see.

Taking someone's work and failing to pay them is completely despicable, and I will not stand for it. This is not a crap-shoot, I am a professional freelancer. My time and my work are worth something, and should be treated as so.

End Rant.

No comments: