Saturday, March 10, 2007

Ups and Downs

Had a great week two weeks ago - almost more work than I could handle. Now it seems to have tapered off again so I'm looking for more gigs. Anyone with anything to share should let me know! I've still got my basic work, but I'm looking for one or two new gigs to round out my paychecks. I had a steady job taking work where I was getting over 400 every two weeks - but then they hired a bunch of people and now I'm lucky to be able to take enough work to get 150 or 200. So, any suggestions, throw my way.

Oh, and I took the offer on those articles that lady failed to pay me for. I sold them non-exclusively so she's the one who will get in trouble if she's used them, not me. I'm done dealing with her, and I haven't heard from her now since February. So yep, I'm done!

We're a little sick here, so things have been cloudy. We'll be all back to normal next week!

No comments: