Thursday, November 05, 2009

Flowers

I've always sent flowers to the people that I care about. At 1800 Flowers, I am able to do this even easier. I've found that for circumstances like my parents' anniversary, or birthdays, nothing is quite like sending flowers.

Part of the reason that sending flowers works so well for me is that I am always really far away. I'm never quite where I'm supposed to be, so the traditional methods of giving a card and gift just don't work. Its too hard to take time out of my schedule to travel to see them for special occasions. But, when I send flowers, I can actually be there for them. I can make one call, tell them my information, and the next thing they know, they are getting flowers for their own special occasion. That makes it even more special.

No comments: